ESWT in Hand Surgery
Prof. Dr. med. Karsten Knobloch
The webinar "ESWT in Hand Surgery" will present the use of shockwave therapy in selected indications based on currently available evidence-based publications as well as practical hand-surgical experience. These include bone indications such as scaphoid pseudarthrosis and lunar necrosis, tendon disorders of the extensor and flexor tendons such as A1 ring ligament stenosis, but also the fibromatosis Dupuytren's disease, Knuckle pads as well as the Ledderhose's disease of the sole of the foot as a plantar manifestation of fibromatosis.
Please send content related questions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The questions will be answered after consultation with our medical director.
For technical questions and comments on our products, please contact: email@example.com
1. Presentation of Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) for different hand-surgical indications
2. Frequency and therapeutic strategies for scaphoid pseudarthrosis
3. Frequency and therapeutic strategies for lunate necrosis
4. Frequency and therapeutic strategies for Rhizarthroses
5. Frequency and therapeutic strategies for extensor and flexor problems of the hand
6. Frequency and therapeutic strategies in Dupuytren's disease of the hand